Hooper Readers | Gold Yellow
The Caddis Hooper is a lightweight wire frame design that slides on like sand through an hourglass. Possibly named after a popular 70s comedy movie…and possibly not, depending on who’s asking. Let’s go with “not” because I’m already sweating the response from that last sentence. Hooper comes with a very light yellow-tinted lens because it’s always summer on the inside when jumping cars over river gorges…but to be clear, that has nothing to do with the naming of this product.
- Vintage-inspired style with a medium-large fit.
- Lenses tinted pale yellow, green or pale blue.
- Durable temple tips can be shaped for a custom fit.
- Sturdy 3-barrel hinges ensure security and stability.
- Adjustable nose pads designed for comfort.